At Eljun, we see a decentralized energy system with producers, prosumers, and consumers directly sharing green energy and value within the community. To begin, we are creating the "Airbnb of charging stations" where people can open up their charging stations when not in use and earn passive income on an otherwise unused asset. Win for green entrepreneurs. Win for EV owners. Win for the environment.
Eljun is all about innovative communities. To a certain degree, it is the core of what we are trying to achieve. A community that shares and drives sustainable change. Being part of Eljun is not just being a customer or employee, it's about being a member. And together we will build the technology needed for a sustainable future.
Who are you?
You’re used to a lean cross-functional workflow and not afraid to take a role in a fast moving team. You enjoy taking on technical challenges, and works around problems instead of with problems and finds good solutions fast. Life is something you enjoy both at work and away, and you have a positive take on life which lifts others up when times are tough.
About The Role
We will select among result-oriented, creative professionals, who are proactive and great team players with the necessary motivation, ambition, and energy to continuously investigate, learn and develop new knowledge that makes their work and products superior.
We are looking for a Lead Software Developer with a passion to lead and perform designing, architecting, and developing backend and frontend solutions that our customers want. You will also have a central role in the company and will report and work directly with the CTO to build the best team and position our development capabilties to deliver on our current and future promises.
We’re looking for people who want to improve, grow, and get better at their craft. It’s okay not to be perfect – but we should strive for it.
What we expect from you:
- At least 4-5 yrs of experience developing software.
- Experience with microservices and Docker containers.
- Experience in using Next.js, Flask/FastAPI, gRPC, SQLAlchemy.
- Experience with CI/CD systems (Gitlab) and Cloud Kubernetes deployments.
- You have an eye for great UI/UX design.
- Passion for programming, problem-solving, and solution design.
- Autonomy and self-management skills.
- Great collaboration and team building skills.
- Confidence in taking a lead role.
- Good communication skills. Fluency in English. Swedish a plus.
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Participation in employee stock option program
- Access and work at the Nordic center for impact; Norrsken House