It won't be politicians and large energy companies that will do the right thing and is not enough solve our climate change problems. We believe instead that the problems will be solved by green entrepreneurs and normal people that together want to be part of the solution. Join us and help us lead the development of the new green energy system, that will be powered by the people.
At Eljun, we see a decentralized energy system with producers, prosumers, and consumers directly sharing green energy and value within the community. To begin, we are creating the "Airbnb of charging stations" where people can open up their charging stations when not in use and earn passive income on an otherwise unused asset. Win for green entrepreneurs. Win for EV owners. Win for the environment.
Eljun is all about innovative communities. To a certain degree, it is the core of what we are trying to achieve. A community that shares and drives sustainable change. Being part of Eljun is not just being a customer or employee, it's about being a member.
Who are you?
You’re used to a lean cross-functional workflow and not afraid to take a role in a fast moving team. You enjoy taking on technical challenges, and strives to work around problems and finding good solutions. Life is something you enjoy both at work and away, and you have a positive take on life which lifts others up when times are tough.
About The Role
We will select among result-oriented, creative professionals, who are proactive and great team players with the necessary motivation, ambition, and energy to continuously investigate, learn and develop new knowledge that makes their work and products superior.
We are looking for a Product Manager with a passion for business development, strategic decisions for product development, and interact with customers. You will also have a central role in the company and will report and work directly with the CEO to creating and owning product strategies, rallying internal teams towards a common goal, managing people, and leading discussions and initiatives to move things forward.
We’re looking for people who want to improve, grow, and get better at their craft. It’s okay not to be perfect – but we should strive for it.
What we expect from you:
- 1-3 years of relevant (product management or similar) experience
- Experience working in cross-functional collaborative environments
- Organized and precise communicator
- Good UX awareness and sensibility
- Strong ability in each of the following:
- Identifying assumptions and logical flaws in lines of reasoning
- Grasping what data is most important to collect
- Asking the right questions to gather important information
- Strong ability to scope and sequence the key tasks necessary to accomplish a particular objective
- Well-versed in customer dialogues
- Autonomy and self-management skills
- Great collaboration and team building skills
- Confidence in taking a lead role
- Good communication skills. Fluency in English and Swedish
- Knowledge of systems and programming are a plus
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Participation in employee stock option program
- Access and work at the Nordic center for impact; Norrsken House